Meet Ross - always on hand to help
A fun assistant called Ross is included who is always on hand to explain how a clue works or give you hints when you are stuck. Ross uses artificial intelligence to do this: years of research went into building the only AI that can analyse and understand cryptic crossword clues.
Load cryptic newspaper crosswords straight into your phone!
More magic comes from the scan feature: point your phone camera at a printed crossword and Ross will use modern machine vision techniques to read in the grid and clues so you can solve the cryptic crossword on your device. With v2 you can also now import crosswords directly from the web!
- Loud weapon standard, by the sound of it? (6)
- Attack with stone, roughly (5)
- HIKVISION 512GB Ultra Slim External Portable SSD T200N USB 3.1 G
- African eating crusts on pasty, remarkably (8)
- JEBBLAS Adult Picnic Stools Portable Stool Adjustable Camping Fo
- TGA Sports 58 Inch 19oz 2-Piece Hardwood Billiard House Cue Stic
- Place above hand for last stretch (4,8)
- Feature one runs occasionally (4)
- Flier tucked inside newspaper, neglected (4)
- PanzerGlobal Car Decal Remover Wheel Set - Compatible With Any D
- More examples