$8 YOUSHARES Soldering Wire 0.8mm, Lead Free Solder Wire with Rosin Tools Home Improvement Welding Soldering Soldering Brazing Equipment Lead,Solder,papharm.gr,with,YOUSHARES,Wire,0.8mm,,Rosin,Tools Home Improvement , Welding Soldering , Soldering Brazing Equipment,/arrased531488.html,Soldering,$8,Wire,Free YOUSHARES Soldering Wire 0.8mm Lead Free Rosin Solder Product with Lead,Solder,papharm.gr,with,YOUSHARES,Wire,0.8mm,,Rosin,Tools Home Improvement , Welding Soldering , Soldering Brazing Equipment,/arrased531488.html,Soldering,$8,Wire,Free YOUSHARES Soldering Wire 0.8mm Lead Free Rosin Solder Product with $8 YOUSHARES Soldering Wire 0.8mm, Lead Free Solder Wire with Rosin Tools Home Improvement Welding Soldering Soldering Brazing Equipment
YOUSHARES Lead Free Rosin Core Solder Wire - Fits All Kinds of Your DIY Project
- Material Compositions: Sn 99%, Ag 0.3%, Cu 0.7%
- Rosin Core: Flux 2.0%
- Melting Point: 217 â (422.6 â)
- Elongation Rate: 58%
- Expansion Rate: 78%
- Solder Net Weight: 100 grams (0.22 lbs / 3.53 ounces)
- Solder Wire Diameter: 0.8 mm (0.0315 inch)
- Solder Wire Length: about 28.5 meters (93.5 feet)
1x YOUSHARES Solder Wire Spool
Â· Soldering Tips:
1. Heat up the soldering iron.
2. After soldering iron is fully heated, use a wet sponge to softly scrape the tip to remove old solder.
3. Wait seconds to heat and dry the iron, carefully apply a small amount of fresh solder and coat the tip for pre-soldering before start.
4. When soldering two components together, place the soldering iron on the part where you want to touch, hold it there for a second.
5. Slide the solder underneath the tip of the iron, sandwiching it to the joining part, and hold it for another second or two, feeding in enough solder you need.
6. Pull away the solder first, and continue holding the iron for another second to let the solder forming a good joint.
7. Remove the iron, wait a few seconds and let the solder natural cooling. A good soldering done.
African Swine Fever was confirmed for the first time in recent years in samples from pigs in the Dominican Republic on July 28. Keeping this transboundary disease out is key.Learn More
Vehicle cleaning and disinfection on livestock operations is a critical component of an on-farm biosecurity plan during a foreign animal disease outbreak.Learn More
The mission of the CFSPH is to increase national and international preparedness for accidental or intentional introduction of diseases that threaten food production or public health.Read More
Business continuity resources for poultry, dairy, swine, beef, sheep and wool producers, transporters and processors in a foreign animal disease outbreak
Online education and CE credit for veterinary students and animal health professionals
The Secure Food Supply Plans for poultry, milk, pork, beef, sheep and wool were developed to aid producers, transporters and…
The Veterinary Biologics Training Program gives participants an overview of the USDA regulatory process for assuring the purity, safety, potency…
The CFSPH was designated as a World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) Collaborating Centre in May 2016. The CFSPH has…