Ayake for iPhone 6 Plus 5.5'' High quality new Black Digitizer Screen Replacement Ayake for iPhone 6 Plus 5.5'' High quality new Black Digitizer Screen Replacement $23 Ayake for iPhone 6 Plus Digitizer Screen Replacement Black 5.5'' Cell Phones Accessories Accessories Maintenance, Upkeep Repairs papharm.gr,Cell Phones Accessories , Accessories , Maintenance, Upkeep Repairs,Ayake,Digitizer,Screen,6,Replacement,$23,/Aparai1221014.html,Plus,iPhone,for,Black,5.5'' $23 Ayake for iPhone 6 Plus Digitizer Screen Replacement Black 5.5'' Cell Phones Accessories Accessories Maintenance, Upkeep Repairs papharm.gr,Cell Phones Accessories , Accessories , Maintenance, Upkeep Repairs,Ayake,Digitizer,Screen,6,Replacement,$23,/Aparai1221014.html,Plus,iPhone,for,Black,5.5''
iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly - Fix Kit (Top Quality Replacement)
Compatibility:This part will only compatible with an iPhone 6 Plus, but not an iPhone 6, 6s or 6s Plus. Please make sure you identify your iPhone correctly before purchase.
- This part includes the home button, front facing camera, earpiece speaker, and the LCD shield plate.
- You will not need to transfer these parts from your old display assembly to your new part.
- The Touch ID function will only work with your phone's original home button assembly. You will need to transfer the button assembly from your old display to retain Touch ID."br""br"Package includes:"br" - 1 x New iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer"br" - 1 x tool kit (as picture shows)"br""br"Instruction:"br" - Please read the instruction below before you disassembly your broken screen, and we'd highly recommand you search "iPhone 6 Plus front panel replacement" on YouTube for a video instruction of how to do the replacement.
1. Screen is blank/not lighting up after installed
-When installing your phone, the display data cable may pop off its connector. This can result in white lines or a blank screen when powering your phone back on. If that happens, please simply reconnect the cable and power cycle your phone. The best way to power cycle your phone is to disconnect and reconnect the battery connector. Also, the ribbon cable may loose if the LCD connector is not fully installed, please try reinstalling the connectors for several times
2. Screen has been installed and worked fine for a few days/weeks, but the touch function is not working well
-This is because the digitizer cable might lose connection if not plugged in firmly, you can transfer the foam that attaches to the back of original digitizer cable connector onto the new one, which can make sure the connector stays connecting to the logic board.
-The second reason causing the touch function not working might be the battery. Please check whether the battery is swollen or not. If yes, it is probably that the digitizer cable connector will be loosen after the screen is assembled. Furthermore, a swollen battery has a high possibility to cause overheat or explosion. Therefore, we would highly recommend you to replace your battery under this circumstance.
3. Phone keeps rebooting after the screen is installed
-The iPhone 6 Plus screen connector socket are longer then other screen cables so it may be bent when installing it to the phone. Please make it straight and the reassemble the screen connector to fix this issue. Please check if the cable connector of the front camera is fully installed too. If the connection is loose, it will cause the rebooting issue. If this happened, please reconnect the front camera cable connector.
4. The home button does not work
-The home button has 2 connection points, one is connecting to the metal plate and another is connecting to the logic board. Please make sure both of them are fully connected. You will also need to re-power the phone to active the function of the home button.